So much has changed in the last 48 hours. Although HighCraft Builders is exempt from the Governor’s two most recent executive orders, we have decided to close our office until at least April 11th per his stay-at-home mandate.
As a local business, and as a member of this amazing community we all love, HighCraft has a responsibility to do our part to help curb the spread of COVID-19. In an ongoing effort to keep everyone safe, we are taking the following new measures in addition to our office closure:
- 100% of our office staff is now working remotely.
- We have canceled all face-to-face meetings until further notice.
- All calls made during business hours will be forwarded to one of our remote staff members.
- Our production team will move forward on those construction projects deemed critical to the health and well-being of clients, and will pause other projects.
- All HighCraft staff (at home and on the jobsite) are following state and national health and hygiene guidelines and social distancing protocol.
Project managers are in the process of contacting every client about the status of their project. Likewise, we will notify all trade partners and affected vendors about these decisions and next steps. Our pre-production team will continue to work on estimates already in progress, and architectural and interior design plans, unless otherwise directed.
We will closely monitor the evolving situation, make adjustments, and communicate with our clients, staff, trade partners, and vendors as needed. Once again, maintaining effective two-way communication is crucial during this time, so please contact us with any questions or concerns at (970) 472-8100 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to navigate this challenging situation together.
Dwight Sailer and Bryan Soth
Owners of HighCraft Builders