Colorado’s stay-at-home order was replaced today by safer-at-home guidelines, and we have reopened our office.
In an ongoing effort to slow and stop the spread of COVID-19, HighCraft is taking the following safety measures until further notice:
- All HighCraft staff (at home, in the office, on the jobsite) are following national health and hygiene guidelines and social distancing protocol.
- In the office and at every jobsite, we will wear masks during all interactions with people, and we will clean frequently (including vehicles).
- To ensure proper social distancing: 1.) some staff will return to the office starting on Monday, while others will continue to work from home; 2.) we will limit face-to-face meetings to small groups where we can maintain a distance of at least six feet between each person; and, 3.) we will use video and audio conference calling for larger group meetings.
- With the exception of deliveries, all visits to the office will be by appointment only.
- We will wear masks, and practice social distancing, during all initial appointments in private homes.
We look forward to meeting with clients and working alongside our teammates again!
If your project was on hold during the stay-at-home order, someone from HighCraft will contact you soon about next steps. Likewise, we will notify all trade partners and affected vendors about these decisions. As we have said in past updates, we will continue to monitor the situation and communicate with our clients, staff, trade partners and vendors as needed. Please contact us with any questions, comments or concerns at (970) 472-8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.