Our job through the architectural design process is to listen, ask questions, present solutions, clarify and listen more. As our client your job is to simply articulate your needs, desires and constraints.
At HighCraft the design process consists of several steps including:
- Investigating zoning and planning constraints
- Measuring the existing space & create as-built plans
- Assess feasibility (structural, mechanical, etc.)
- Develop and present preliminary concepts including 3D renderings
- Revise designs as required
It can be a little overwhelming to pick everything out for your project. This process is called selections. We are here to make that process fun and efficient. By utilizing our design studio and local trade partner show rooms, we help you make critical decisions relating to your interior selections which suit your taste, budget and architectural style. Your level of design participation is entirely up to you. Because our designers are involved in all areas of the design-build process, they are adept at the teamwork approach to getting things done.
Looking for design inspiration? Visit our gallery on Houzz.com!